Recovery Routines, Early Season PRs, Motivation and More – Ask a Cycling Coach 286
Post-workout recovery routines that make you faster, what to do when you are setting PRs before your goal event, how to find motivation to train and help motivate others and much more in Episode 286 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- What to do if you’ve met your goals earlier than anticipated
- How to avoid burnout with junior athletes
- What changing your cycling cleat position will do
- How to always get the same cleat position
- Post-workout routines that make you a faster cyclist
- How pro cycling teams work
- How to pick a training plan
- How to train for collegiate racing
- How to calculate calorie burn with cycling
- How to justify the risk of bike racing
- How to motivate others to train
Studies and Resources
Successful Athletes Podcast
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Source: Cycling – Trainer Road