Photo by Mikey Williams/Top Rank Inc via Getty Images
Terence Crawford takes on Kell Brook in tonight’s ESPN main event.
Tonight beginning at 7 pm ET on ESPN+ for prelims and continuing at 10 pm ET on ESPN for the main card, Terence Crawford returns in the Top Rank Boxing main event to defend the WBO welterweight title against Kell Brook.
Wil Esco will be on the round-by-round call for the main fights starting at 10 pm ET, and we’ll be here with fight-by-fight results and discussion for the full card.
The unbeaten Crawford has been in need of a big fight, and while this isn’t exactly what anyone has been dying to see — they want him against the top PBC names — Brook can’t be overlooked, either. The veteran former titlist is returning to welterweight and brings some danger, some good skill and some real power, but he will for sure be the underdog here. But he’s not a guy Crawford can afford to just look past as if it’s a gimme, either.
How to Watch Crawford vs Brook
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14 | Start Time: 7:00 pm ET (Prelims) / 10:00 pm ET (Main Card)
Location: Top Rank Bubble, Las Vegas, NV
TV: ESPN | Stream: ESPN+ (Prelims)
In the co-feature, Joshua Franco will defend the WBA secondary “world” 115-pound title he won from Andrew Moloney in a rematch of their entertaining June bout. The prelims will feature bantamweight Joshua Greer Jr looking to bounce back from an upset loss in June, plus middleweight Tyler Howard, lightweight Raymond Muratalla, featherweight Duke Ragan, and bantamweight Vegas Larfield in action.
Join us tonight!
Prelims (ESPN+, 7:00 pm ET)
- Joshua Greer Jr (22-2-1, 12 KO) vs Edwin Rodriguez (11-5-1, 5 KO), bantamweights, 8 rounds
- Tyler Howard (18-0, 11 KO) vs KeAndrae Leatherwood (22-7-1, 13 KO), middleweights, 8 rounds
- Raymond Muratalla (10-0, 8 KO) vs Luis Porozo (15-4, 8 KO), lightweights, 6 rounds
- Duke Ragan (2-0, 1 KO) vs Sebastian Gutierrez (1-0, 1 KO), featherweights, 4 rounds
- Vegas Larfield (1-0, 1 KO) vs Juan Alberto Flores (2-0-1, 0 KO), banatmweights, 4 rounds
Main Card (ESPN, 10:00 pm ET)
- Terence Crawford (36-0, 27 KO) vs Kell Brook (39-2, 27 KO), welterweights, 12 rounds, for Crawford’s WBA title
- Joshua Franco (17-1-2, 8 KO) vs Andrew Moloney (21-1, 14 KO), junior bantamweights, 12 rounds
Source: Boxing – Bad Left Hook